About Book:Benefits one can derive from the Book:
- Improved contracting skills and know how.
- Save legal costs, by working more efficiently with lawyers, cutting the time your lawyer needs to spend.
- Minimise negotiation deadlocks.
- Ensure the contract meets your needs.
- Effectively manage business risks.
- Draft clear and unambiguous contract, which will help achieve corporate objectives.
- Get transactions moved along faster, to get more business done.
Author: R Kumar
About Publisher:Bharat is a ‘trade-name’ for a group of concerns, popularly known as Bharat Law House and Bharat Law House Pvt. Ltd. Bharat is one of the most reputed publishers of law books with an experience of over six decades. It possess a very diverse range of publications covering not only the area of taxation – direct and indirect – but also company law, insolvency capital market, finance, industrial law, foreign exchange, commercial, civil and criminal laws. The students publications for CA, CS, CMA, CFA, MBA, graduate and post-graduate studies have carved out a niche for themselves. The Publication House has a professionally qualified team with strong in-house capabilities. Their strength lies in the patronage of legal luminaries in every field. They strive for accuracy, authenticity and sincerity.