- Gives practical insights to the reader and is principle based.
- Teaches the auditor how to spot red flags and detect frauds during Audits.
- Has been written keeping in mind global best practices, principles and laws that govern our profession.
- Discusses Forensic Accounting and Investigation Standards issued by ICAI
- Contains many real case studies and experiences of the author that further enhances the practical theme
Author: Bharat Jeswani
Bharat Jeswani has been a consultant to enforcement and tax agencies and assisted in special audits and search operations. He has also worked undercover on many cases. He has effectively handled many fraud investigations internationally and in India.
He is a faculty with the Digital Accounting and Assurance Board of ICAI for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection Certificate Course. He has conducted many training sessions for CBI officials and is currently designing training modules for the Enforcement Directorate. He has also been in the expert committee for deliberation on the subject of Forensic Accounting for IPCC students. He has been a guest speaker in many colleges and universities.