CA Foundation Business Economics
1. Notes based study rather than video-based study: We have made the notes (the content) the main area of focus and have a team of chartered accountants who help the faculty make researched content. Content is:
- Short and concise yet covering all necessary text.
- Covering all relevant Questions as given by ICAI.
- Mock Test Papers.
- Page wise revision
- Notes divided into topics and sub-topics to make reading very clear and unambiguous, and modular.
2. Topic Wise Videos: Videos have been recorded topic and sub topic wise with the following in mind:
- Modularity of learning.
- Retention time of a human being.
- Ability to absorb a difficult concept.
- Ease of Revision
3. Visualising the example: A good teacher is one who helps us “see” what he is speaking. However, sometimes a student’s understanding maybe not what the teacher was trying to convey. We have used technology and animation to help students see exactly what we want them to.
We have also added charts wherever necessary to capture the concepts on a single page or chart to help quick retention.
Kit Contents Lectures in USB/Google Drive + No. of Modules – 1 Applicable
Nov 22 & May 23 Lecture
38 hours Video
English Total Views 1.5 views/2 views depending upon selection Validity
8 months / 12 months depending upon selection Validity
From the Date of Activation of Lectures Runs On Laptop / PC Internet
Required at the time of first time Login/Activation Recording Of Nov 21 – Feb 22 Doubts Instant Doubt resolution over WhatsApp. Once every month doubt sessions will be taken by the faculty over YouTube live. Students will be informed a day prior. Students will also be provided with the direct Whatsapp no of the faculty for any doubts on a day to day basis Technical support 10 AM to 6 PM (Mon-Sat) Processing Time Within 2 working days of your order
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY :
- Please note that the course once subscribed cannot be canceled.
- The amount paid will not be refunded.
- The course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
- The Course is not transferable.
- For technical assistance call us 9915498686.
CA. Priyanka Jindal
Co-Founder / Faculty – CA Foundation Business Economics & Business Correspondence & Reporting
With the ambition of impacting students’ life, she came directly into teaching after clearing CA. Easily approachable, she forms a great personal connection with the student. A young and vibrant personality she is known for speaking the student’s tongue and easily getting into their minds. Concepts become interesting with her realistic yet amusing examples. She makes a student fall in love with Concepts of Economics. Fondly known as “Jindal Mam” among her students and in the IQ Team, she is a go-to teacher for any student who finds economics boring or difficult. Due to her knack for perfection and eye for most minute details, she leads the Content Development Team at IQ. Carrying a teaching experience of over 5 years, she is an important pillar of both the IQ Faculty Team and the Content Development Team. She is a part of CA Foundation Dream team with One Prep.
For USB/Google Drive Mode :
- 2 GB RAM or more
- i3 processor or higher.
- Windows 7 or higher
- Internet Connectivity for first time activation
For Mobile App Mode :
- Android Version 6.0 or higher
- 1 GB RAM or higher
- Internet Connectivity for running the lectures.