- This unique compendium provides a brief commentary followed by a discussion on basic as well as advanced issues with legal and practical solutions.
- The Authors have banked on their decades of experience in erstwhile indirect tax laws viz., CST, VAT, Central Excise and Service tax to share the knowledge on many contentious GST issues.
- The unresolved issues have been analyzed topic-wise keeping in mind the possible outcome in Higher Forums including Courts.
- The book comprehensively covers both substantive and procedural law to support proper compliance and to avoid future disputes.
- The special transactions chapter has been substantially expanded with illustrations and deeper insights.
- Officers and lawmakers would be aided by the insights on each aspect for plugging unintended lacunae or loopholes in law.
- The last chapter on suggestions and recommendations for reforms provide possible options to the lawmakers to make GST law user-friendly and effective.
Authors: Madhukar N Hiregange, Adv K S Naveen Kumar
Taxsutra is considered the most credible source of tax news in the tax fraternity. What started as a fledgling start-up has now become a leading brand in the tax world not only in India, but across the globe. Taxsutra’s diverse customer set includes Fortune 500 Companies, large Indian Business Groups, Global Conglomerates, Tax Judges, IRS Officers, CBDT, Tax Lawyers & thousands of tax practitioners.
Taxsutra suite of portals :
1. Real time tax news & analysis for Corporate Tax (www.taxsutra.com/dt)
2. Transfer Pricing Portal (www.taxsutra.com/tp)
3. GST and Central Indirect Taxes Portals (www.taxsutra.com/gst – www.idt.taxsutra.com)
4. “Taxsutra Database” – Powerful Online Direct Tax Reference and Search Tool (www.database.taxsutra.com)
5. LawStreetIndia (LSI) (www.lawstreetindia.com) contains sub-modules on Company law, Securities law (SEBI/SAT), FEMA, IP laws & Competition Law
6. Taxsutra Accounting Standards portal (Ind-AS) (www.greentick.taxsutra.com)
About Bharat Law House Pvt Ltd
Bharat is a ‘trade-name’ for a group of concerns, popularly known as Bharat Law House and Bharat Law House Pvt. Ltd. Bharat is one of the most reputed publishers of law books with an experience of over six decades. It possess a very diverse range of publications covering not only the area of taxation – direct and indirect – but also company law, insolvency capital market, finance, industrial law, foreign exchange, commercial, civil and criminal laws. The students publications for CA, CS, CMA, CFA, MBA, graduate and post-graduate studies have carved out a niche for themselves. The Publication House has a professionally qualified team with strong in-house capabilities. Their strength lies in the patronage of legal luminaries in every field. They strive for accuracy, authenticity and sincerity.